One venue. Two distinctly different theaters.
A 750-seat Performance Space
Please note when purchasing reserved seating for events in our MainStage Theater:
- Section A Orchestra includes Rows A through N and all box seating
- Section B Orchestra Rear includes Rows P through U
- Boxes are sold with three seats in each; these boxes are not sold as “private boxes”
A 175-seat Performance Space
Please note when purchasing reserved seating for events in our BlackBox Theater:
- Seats in Rows BB and CC (Mezzanine) have an impaired view.
- Seats in Rows BB, CC and DD (Mezzanine) are accessed via a staircase; no elevator is available.
Our Facility & Studios offer:
- 750-seat proscenium theater, featuring state-of-the-art sound, video, lighting, and rigging capabilities; star and ensemble dressing rooms; fully-equipped 40′ x 55′ rehearsal hall with sprung floor, mirrors, and barres; 3 Steinway grand pianos; professional box office; and complete production office and storage space.
- 175-seat studio theater, offering adaptable performance space with state-of-the-art sound, video, and lighting capabilities; dressing rooms; and a Steinway grand piano.
- Professional video production suite, featuring multi-camera studio with chromakey wall and full lighting grid.
- Professional recording studio, with a full complement of microphones; and a selection of musical instruments, including a Steinway ‘A’ 6-foot grand piano.
- Band and choral rooms, fully-equipped with Steinway pianos, an array of percussion instruments, risers, chairs, and stands.
- Music practice rooms, equipped with Steinway pianos.
- Six dance studios, with sprung floors, mirrors, barres, state-of-the-art sound systems, and Steinway pianos.
- Modern classroom space.
- Lincoln Park, 7 acres of prime green space offering outdoor performance and recreational amenities.
Studios, Theatrical Events & Dining Facilities
To schedule an event for the Center’s two theaters, email House Manager, Judy Zarra, at email@example.com.